Frequently Asked Questions
Summer Citizens | Summer 2024
- Is it possible to move into my assigned apartment prior to the contractual date of Thursday, May 16, 2024?
- No, all apartment spaces are occupied during the academic school year. The earliest date you may move into your assigned apartment is May 16, 2024. Please check in with the resident manager in Apartment 60. A picture ID is required to check in. Check in is from Monday – Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (MDT). Tenants who arrive prior to May 16, 2024, will not be accommodated. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
- Whom do I contact for information regarding summer citizen rentals at Pine View West?
- Please contact our summer rental representatives John and Kathy Lawless at 623.322.1225 for information regarding summer apartment availability.
- Will there be assistance available upon my arrival to move my belongings into the apartment?
- Yes, the management team will be on-site and available to assist tenants upon arrival. If you plan to arrive after the first week of check in, please make advanced arrangements with the resident manager by calling 435.753.0757 to arrange for assistance to move into your assigned apartment.
- Are any utilities included in the rent?
- Yes, City of Logan (electricity, water, sewer and garbage) and gas utilities (heat and hot water) are included in the rent.
- Are tenants required to pay any utilities each month?
- No, City of Logan utilities (electricity, water, sewer, garbage, recycle, and 9-1-1 services) and Dominion Energy gas utilities are included in the rent.
- Is there a television furnished in the apartment?
- Yes, a wall-mounted 50-inch HD TV and component shelf are furnished in the living room of each apartment. Click here to view an image of the TV and component shelf.
- Are the apartments wired for cable TV and high-speed internet, and how much is the cost for these services?
- Yes, each apartment is wired for cable TV and high-speed internet. Comcast offers affordable high- speed internet and cable TV packages at discounted rates to summer citizens. Prices vary per package.
- Are vacuums available for tenants to use at the apartments?
- Yes, a vacuum is located in the kitchen utility closet of each apartment. Vacuums must remain on the premises.
- Is there a laundry facility on the premises?
- Yes, there is a laundry facility on the premises. The machines are operated using mobile pay with the Pay Range App or using coins (quarters only). The cost is $1.25 for a regular wash load; $1.50 for a super-wash load, and $1.25 per dryer load. There are two wall-mounted clothes racks in the laundry facility. An ironing board and iron are set up in the laundry facility for residents’ use.
- Is it possible to reserve a covered parking space at Pine View West?
- Covered parking is free and is on a first come, first served basis. Any tenant who wants a specific, assigned covered parking space may purchase a covered parking permit for $30.00 for the full summer or $15.00 for half of the summer. Please see the resident manager for assistance to reserve a covered parking space.
- How do I report a maintenance or repair problem in my apartment?
- A Maintenance Request Form may be sent through the company website. Click on the MAINTENANCE REQUEST tab on the navigation bar. If the request is of an urgent matter, please immediately inform the resident managers or main office. Maintenance Request Forms are also located in the laundry facility. Please complete it and place it in the correspondence box. All repairs are to be completed within three working days of notification. If a maintenance or repair issue is not completed to your satisfaction, please notify the main office as soon as possible at 480.661.0404.
- How many summer citizens are allowed to rent one apartment for the rental price?
- Rental rates include housing for two summer citizens. No more than three summer citizens may occupy an apartment. There is an additional rental fee for the third summer citizen which is calculated by our summer program rental representatives.
- Does Pine View West rent to students during the summer?
- No, all apartments are exclusively rented to summer citizens during the summer months.
- What personal items are recommended to make my stay more comfortable during the summer at Pine View West?
- Folding chairs for concerts, picnics, parades, weekly meetings, and other social events; dishes, flatware, cookware, coffee maker, toaster, towels, and bedding for standard twin-size beds. Please note: Two twin-size beds moved together will convert to a king-size bed and will accommodate king-size bedding.
- Is storage available for my belongings upon my departure from Logan?
- Yes, Johnson Storage Service operates Summer Citizen Storage and provides storage for the summer residents of Pine View West. Johnson’s will pick up storage items after your departure from Logan, store them during the winter months, and deliver to your assigned apartment prior to your arrival the following summer. Johnson Storage Service can be contacted by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (435) 757-3095 or (435) 512-4630.
- What will my address be at Pine View West?
- 756 East 1000 North, Apartment #, Logan, Utah 84321
- Are pets permitted at Pine View West?
- No, pets of any kind are strictly prohibited on the premises.
- Is smoking permitted in the apartments?
- Pine View West is a smoke-free living environment. Smoking and vaping are not allowed on the premises.
Pine View West Apartments
756 East 1000 North
Logan, Utah 84321
Main Office: 480.661.0404
Resident Manager - Apt. 60: 435.753.0757
Email: Contact Us
Pine View West Apartments
PO Box 6618
Scottsdale, Arizona 85261